Straight Teeth with Reveal® Clear Aligners
Get straight teeth without the hassle of braces! At Aspire Dental in Rochester Hills, we offer Reveal® Clear Aligners – super clear, comfortable, and one of the most affordable dentist-directed aligners.
Aligners are thin removable, clear trays that custom-fit to your teeth. The trays are switched out every few weeks so your teeth can slowly move to their correct positions. The total procedure takes around 6-18 months depending on your treatment needs.
What are the Benefits of Reveal® Clear Aligners?
- Convenience – Since the aligners are removable, you can easily eat and brush during treatment. Just make sure to wear them 20-22 hours a day or your treatment time may be prolonged.
- Comfortability – No brackets and wires! The trays fit comfortably on your teeth and are easy to take on and off.
- Nearly Invisible – Reveal® clear aligners are the clearest aligners available and they don’t stain or cloud. Your friends and family may not even notice that you’re wearing an aligner.
- Effective – Resolves a host of misalignment issues including open bites, crowded teeth, crossbites, gaps, and crooked teeth.
Clear aligners, especially those from Aspire Dental & Implants Chandler’s Reveal® collection, can resolve many misalignment issues including open bites, crowded teeth, crossbites, underbites, gaps, and crooked teeth.
Reveal® Clear Aligners with Aspire
Start your journey to straighter teeth with Aspire Dental by booking a free consultation with Dr. Farah. He and his dental team in Rochester Hills will evaluate your teeth’s current condition and determine if Reveal® clear aligners are right for you. We are excited to help you achieve the smile you deserve!
Reveal® Clear Aligners FAQs
How do clear aligners straighten teeth?
The aligners move your teeth a fraction of a millimeter at a time by applying constant gradual pressure. They must be worn consistently for 20-22 hours a day and changed out every few weeks. We recommend booking a consultation with our Aspire Dental team in Rochester Hills to learn more.
How much do Reveal® clear aligners cost?
Prices begin around $2300 but will vary depending on your treatment plan. Book a consultation with our Aspire Dental team to get a better idea of how much your specific treatment plan will cost.
How long does the treatment take?
Most treatment plans average around 6-18 months depending on the severity of your teeth’s misalignment. If you do not wear your aligners for at least 20-22 hours a day, the duration of your treatment may be extended.
Schedule a consultation with our Aspire Dental in Rochester Hills, Michigan to get a better timeline for how long your treatment will take.
What to expect during treatment.
- During your initial consultation, our dental team will give you an overview of your specific treatment plan (costs, timeline, number of aligners).
- We use an intraoral scanner to create a 3D image of your teeth.
- The 3D image is sent over to the lab and your aligners are created. Most patients receive their entire set of aligners at once.
- Our dentist will let you know how long you should wear each set of aligners. They will instruct you on how to care for them and what you cannot do during treatment.
- You will wear each set of aligners for a few weeks (usually 2).
- You will need to schedule check-up visits. These visits are important since it allows the dentist to monitor the treatment and make sure it is going as planned.
- After all the aligner sets have been worn, your treatment is done.
Schedule a consultation with our Aspire Dentals team in Rochester Hills Michigan, to learn more details about Reveal® clear aligners.Book Consultation
$0 down, 0% APR, and $96 a month on approved 3rd party financing for an Express case. Average retail price of aligner case ranges from $2,000 – $4,600. Average treatment plan 24 months. Diagnosis may result in a recommendation for Lite or Standard aligner case, or additional treatment. Aligners may be provided by a general dentist. Does not include finance charges, potential insurance coverage, or any other discounts. $1 OneSmile Dental Plan included upon purchase of Reveal Aligner case and is good for one year. The OneSmile Dental Plan (OSDP) is not insurance. See office for complete pricing and OneSmile Dental Plan information.
Rochester Hills, MI Family and Cosmetic Dental Office. Call our friendly staff today.